About ISC 2012
International Space Conference 2012 (ISC 2012) focuses on bringing together different enthusiasts
inclined towards issues related to the varied field of studies involved in matters of space studies, i.e. (1)
Space Science & Technology, (2) Space Law and Policy Management, and (3) Aerospace Medicine & Life
ISC 2012 will provide a common platform to be shared with the different groups of people from
different countries and different associations, in the Aerospace Field. It will also explore the
opportunities for the new and possible co-operations / projects / joint ventures. Furthermore, it will
create a platform to showcase new talents, innovations, promote R&D and explore and expand the
* The International Space Conference 2012 (ISC 2012) will provide a common platform for the
stakeholder, including administrators, executives and managers from the different space
agencies, research industry, governments, academia, research institutions, NGO's…etc.
* Experts from Aerospace field will converge in ISC 2012, to present results, innovations, exchange
ideas, debate roadmaps, and discuss the future opportunities provided by the advancements in
technology, policy and life science area of the Space Industry.
* The comprehensive programme will include plenary lectures and sessions that will address plans
for space exploration and explore how industry, politics, and law will help shape the future
environment for this exciting domain of astronautics.
* The conference will also create new business opportunities since it will feature the major
players, institutions, organisations and representatives under one roof.
* At the exhibition during International Space Conference (ISC 2012), Exhibitors can develop a
direct relationship with prospective clients / students / researchers, and showcase their full
product range / research activities, raise their profile in the industry and add brand value, and
launch a new product and generate media interest.
High Level Plenary Speakers
Multiple Networking Opportunities